Blooming!
Predictability is boring! Knowing what you'll get is boring.
Knowing what the future holds...well I assume it would be boring, but a good thing no one actually got there yet.
So there is a question I've been thinking about, I couldn't say an answer for sure until now, but now I think I've got it.
Destiny or chance? Coincidences or everything happens for a reason? Have you ever wondered how is life going?If we wish for something, will it happen? Or when something happens to you that you can't explain logically.. people either say "it's meant to happen this way" or "oh that was just a coincidence."
Well about coincidence..in science and mathematics, the basic of coincidence is probability. And probability is the rational evaluation of coincidence, which means also that it has a very explainable reason for why the event happened. And what you can explain, you can understand. What you understand, usually you can do about, act for it or against it.
So we get back to the fact that we are actually responsible for our acts, cause we do control our lives.
It is a very complicated matter the way the world works or to know why exactly this way.
So there's no need to get into that. But we are here, so we might as well understand one or two things.I think everything happens for a reason. That's how I experienced it, this is the conclusion I got to.I probably mentioned it a few times already, but our action work by our will.
There is this saying that everything is possible if we're willing to do for it.
In my life everything was very good until a few days ago. I was really happy, I was sure that all my past actions, things that happened to me were for my own good. For my own happiness.I still believe that is true. It's also known that a life is worth living happily. Not just running to get things, and forgetting that we should be happy in this very moment.
Anyway, my friends could have said that it's easy for me to talk about happiness and to be joyful, when absolutely everything was going great for me.
And back to a few days now, all that changed.Firstly because I'm sensing for the first time how it feels to work a normal job. I still have the university, but now we are learning to work, the practical stuff of a carrier.
I thought it's not going to be a big deal, but change is good. And what I really like about change is that you learn just how strong or weak you are, how daring you can be.
Another "bad" thing in the same time was that now I have to get over someone..
Cause relationships aren't always happy endings and we have to deal with these things too!
But maybe even this happened for a good reason.
I'm not going to get into this a lot, I have a post about dancing. There what I meant to say was that we have partners our whole life, some are more special than others perhaps, just like dancing. there is a certain person with you feel more a connection, like things just flow, you don't need to actually do much.
Well, I still believe everything happens for a reason, so if this wasn't meant to be good anymore, it was for a reason! :)
There is something better or just different waiting out there for the both of us.
Many people get stuck in a past relationship. I know, I have been there too.
They wait for something that's never coming back.
But waiting and hoping for nothing is just feeding illusions of something that you don't want to end in your heart. The heart is selfish, vain, it wants what it wants.Sometimes the mind ends it, it even seems logical, but the heart won't let go.
This doesn't mean that you have to close your heart, that you'll "never love again"!
This means that you have to give a chance..to things in life you haven't experienced yet!
This means you take time to get better and then give everything you have, because I've experienced when you give all, you can recieve it all.
This is the time when you have to be tough, but optimistic.
Winter time can be very frustrating, people tend to accumulate bad feelings.
But as I see, spring is coming. And people start to go out more, so for those who feel something's missing, now will be the best time to want it, act for it.
Get filled with the springtime's energy, do what you love to do, cause when you start smiling, people around you will start too! :D


0 Responses

Trimiteți un comentariu