So this is Christmas?!! :)

First of all: Wish you all Merry Christmas!
I don't know how it came to this, but this Christmas became special for me! I experienced the Christmas joy.
I really see that Christmas is the holiday of joy, love.
Until now I always had a nice Christmas, gifts, family together. I thought that makes Christmas special..to spend it with the loved ones.
But this year I've experienced other things as well.
Someone hurt my feelings a while ago, it doesn't matter in what way but now he sincerely apologized and it made me realize that it feels good to let go of resentments, to forgive and forget. I think everybody deserves a second chance, just so they can prove they've changed. It really could make a change in certain situations. These little things matter so much.
Today I went out with an old friend, who doesn't like Christmas, because it wasn't the best time for him spending it at home. I wanted to show that Christmas can be beautiful and instead..he was the one surprising me.
While we were walking, a little puppy tagged along. He seemed so hungry and helpless. He was the cutest dog ever. My friend thought so too, so he bought him a sandwich. So I guess it has refreshed in my memory, that it feels much more better to give than to get.
This Christmas I realized, that people need love so much more than they show it! :)
This world, well we're going to wilder, more extreme, nothing is interesting enough, nothing is satisfying enough, we want more and more.
In the clubs I've seen the new trend is girls dancing without clothes (and I don't mean strip clubs)..and I'm not sure how will the world turn out from now on, if this isn't something shocking anymore.
I'm learning science. That's the future for sure. There was a time I was wondering about some crazy stuff..Like ... you know there is a biochemical explanation to all kind of diseases. Maybe we can't cure them all, but we can understand their mechanism. And the same goes for mental diseases, psychological depressions and so on. So I was thinking, what if love could be explained this way? maybe just science is not so developed yet. If it would be easy to get love and know you wouldn't get hurt afterwords more people would want it! Maybe it could be explained and we could fall in love or get cured of love..
But I haven't heard of anything like this. So love still remains that magical thing that we can't explain. You can't explain why you fall for that girl or guy, why not another, better person? Why do we get to love so much their customs, everything about them?! Maybe the more we know the worst it is!

But I'm glad to see the spirit of Christmas this year...it's been long since I've seen people reaching out, reaching for friendship and mostly love.
I am more than glad to know that there are still good people in the world!
Try to keep the magic of Christmas during the whole year!
Happy Holidays! :)


0 Responses

Trimiteți un comentariu