Quotes:

"There comes a time, when you have to stand up and shout: This is ME, damn it! I look the way I look, think the way I think, feel the way I feel, love the way I love! I am a whole complex package.Take me...or leave me.. Accept me..or walk away! Do not try to make me feel less of a person, just because I don't fit your idea of who I should be and don't try to change me to fit your mold. If I need to change, I alone will make that decision.

Love yourself, respect others, treat others the way you want them to treat you!! And you will be amazed at the opportunities that life presents you. :)


People are afraid of themselves, of their own reality; their feelings most of all. People talk about how great love is, but that's bullshit. Love hurts. Feelings are disturbing. People are taught that pain is evil and dangerous. How can they deal with love if they're afraid to feel?? Pain in meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they're wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It's all how you carry it. That's what matters. Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are a part of you! Your own reality. If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you're letting society destroy your reality. You should stand up for your right to feel the pain, for your right to feel love! "

Jim Morrison

"Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty. "
Frank Herbert

"What a strange narrowness of mind now is that, to think the things we have not known are better than the things we have known. "
Samuel Johnson



"Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway.
Elbert Hubbard

" The biggest problems in the world could have been solved when they were little!"
Witter Bynner

"Watch the little things. A small leek will sink a great ship."
Benjamin Franklin

"Be nice to people on your way up, because you'll need them on your way down."
W. Migner


"Love comes when manipulation stops! when you think more about the other person, than about his or her reaction to you. when you dare to reveal yourself fully. When you dare to be vulnerable."


"The future lies before you, like a path of pure, white snow. Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show."
Author Unknown






0 Responses

Trimiteți un comentariu