And we will not forget you!!!

Very recently I lost a friend...the funeral is tomorrow...well..actually it's past midnight, so today...:|
She was in a terrible car accident, she couldn't make it.
For 4 years she was my classmate, we were like a big family there. We had our ups and downs, but we surely do still love each other very much.
20 years...that's all she got from life! She was a very energetic person, a real fighter.
I remember the last time I saw her, she hugged me so strongly..that I was a little surprised, I didn't understand, why the big hug....but now..without knowing..she said goodbye. :(
I am terrified, that is the truth, I just can't understand it, I can't accept, that this happened.
So Rest In Peace dear friend!!! We certainly will not forget you! May God have mercy on your soul!
You played a part in my life....you were there and you made changes!!
Forever in our hearts you'll be!!!!!!.....

And I ask life, Why?!
So many people go, innocent people are taken away from us, and I don't understand why.
While, the one who is responsible for her death is alive and in freedom.
Sadly I can't do anything to change what happened, but I do know one thing:
As they say: Kiss slowly, forgive quickly, live life fully!!!!!!
Because life is too short to stop and think, and waste time. You have one life to live, make the most of it!
0 Responses

Trimiteți un comentariu