Time is going with the speed of light:P
I don't really have time nowadays to sit down, and just think about things in life.
But one thought ran through my mind: the clock is ticking every day, and we wait..we wait for the exams to be over, we wait for sunny days (cause now it's raining:P) , we wait for..for...nothing!
No more waiting! You shouldn't wait a second longer! Laugh all you can (I did this all day, and it's really healthy), I did all my tasks for the day and I feel satisfied in the end of the day. Taking responsibility is not as scary as we think. All you can do is try to be happy. the world offers you the change. It depends on you if you use the force you have in yourself and in the nature to improve your life, and just enjoy the moment.
I know it sounds cheezy sometimes..maybe:)) Because I write all the time about optimism and happiness in which most of you don't even believe.
My life is not only flowers and rainbows all the time. But it can happen most of the time though, because I WANT to..this little word has it all.
Want to be happy, want to be free, want that love, want that exam to be done properly.
And you can:P
And do all this with a happy face, that comes from your heart. :)
0 Responses

Trimiteți un comentariu