New Year, new life??! 31-12-2008

Time...is a powerful tool. Something it's easy to see passing by, hard to buy,impossible to turn back. Although I'm sure many of us would do, or wish that it was possible. I, certainly know, that time is a very precious thing. And maybe I would give anything to be able to live once again "those old times".. People don't really think what part has time in our lives, but if we think well, it's a very important factor.We are born at a certain time, and that very moment defines our personality, the way we are going to grow up and live a life. And know I am thinking, that another year has passed and I am starting to wonder if in this year I've done everything I wanted to..? I remember 2003..at the New Years' Eve party..I went to the bathroom, and I just sat there with my tears falling down my face..and I was thinking: " I don't want time to pass, because I will get older, and just like that the years will pass, one by one, and I was scared how short a lifetime is.. " It was my worst party..for the way I was thinking..I just couldn't be happy with those kind of thoughts. But then...barely at the end of 2004 , and now at the end of 2008 I still realise that 2004 was the most beautiful year in my life until now. I've got love , I've got popular among the teenagers, I've had the best friends I could wish for and my parents with me. But time...it passes by so quickly that I didn't realise I grew up, the magic disappeared. And now I just wish that i could turn back time, or just hope for a better year.
I've learned so many things in life..and I still have so many to learn. But life is something our minds just can't totally process, because it's too much. Every human -> a different life, a different style, a different personality and different way of thinking.
Oh, you might think..."different personality?" ..some people could be put in the same place, there are one and the same. And yes, you would be right.
There are those people...who are just like all the other, but still...everyone is unique.
So New Year is right on my doorstep, and I'm thinking: every year is a new meaning to life..
a new chance to make things right, to make things better, to apologise, if you hurt someone, to keep the sweetest memories in your heart, because yesterday is something nobody could ever take away from you! You life! your memories! Life can take away tomorrow, the future, the places where you want to go, but it can never take away your past!
So in every year try to make it better, stronger, happier.
A wise man once sayd: "Life is the chance to grow a soul!"
So don't be sorry, don't regret yesterday, because you still have tomorrow! To make it right!
Happy New Year!!! A happier 2009!!!!

0 Responses

Trimiteți un comentariu